Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The many questions of T.V. Coverage.....


Hey everyone,

I hope that you all are doing well and of course enjoying all the track and field coverage on T.V. I have found that since introducing myself to different people, I have opened their eyes up to the world of track and field. They enjoy watching and of course cheering me on. Thanks!!!!

But I guess the only problem that many of my fans have found and have mentioned to me is the horrible coverage of athletes. "How hard can these be...we wonder?" I think that in each event more athletes should be introduced or even shown briefly getting into the blocks or race position. I have found that the European coverage is perfect...the camera gets all the athletes and their introductions. So to all who always ask me after my races..."Why didn't they show you or why didn't they mention your gold medal in Osaka for the 4X4?".....I don't know....let's just hope for better coverage.

Track on t.V. is always a special privilege when it does come on. I am thankful for all opportunities!!!
I thank you all for the support and best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: