Thursday, February 14, 2008

What a Relief.....

Hey everyone,

I guess I can now say, what a relief! Thanks for all your concerns and prayers. I am still in a little bit of pain at times and the swelling has gone down tremedously. I took some time off from training (which was hard) and did rehab, now I am back!

Let's talk about some other good news, you all know that I help out at UC with the track team. Well this weekend is the All-Ohio Championship. The meet helps to determine who is the best team in Ohio. The goal is to have UC take home this victory, so best of luck to both the men and women. I wish thme well and best marks.

The workouts were brutal ranging from the killer 300's to the speedy 30's, my knee survived but I was very cautious as to how I landed and turned with my leg. I honestly feel good, not 100 percent but close enough for where I want to be right now. Anyway, who ever feels 100 percent on race day? I do plan on attending Indoor Nationals in Boston next weekend so stay tuned and watch me on TV if you get a chance. Check out www.usatf.com. See you all soon and God Bless!

No comments: